Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear husband, I haven't really seen you this week because you've been working so many hours. However, I'm super excited to get see that pay check next week! Dear house, I wish I wasn't so impatient. It is one of my many character flaws. I want to be living in you already. Sigh...Dear February budget, we kicked your bottom last month. Woot woot! Yay for having money. Dear Project Life, I finally gave in and ordered the official Project Life kit. I didn't want to give in and pay $30 for pre-cut and coordinated paper. However, I'm already noticing that I don't have the time it takes to devote to doing you the hard way (hunting up and cutting my own papers). Even though I had to pay for it, I'm really excited to get my kit tomorrow. Oh! That reminds me! I have last week's pictures in the mailbox to go and get. Score! Dear Bentley, you torn up the side of the trash bag to try and get to a chicken bone the other day. You really are as messy as my two-year-olds at work. Unlike them, you don't know how to clean up your mess. Dear Friday, it's so good to see you again. Time for a drink with the hubby!

Until next time!
Miranda




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment