Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Kickin' Chicken Marinade

Photo courtesy of SweetLittleBluebird.com

Today, I thought I'd share one of the Winslett family's new favorite recipes - Kickin' Chicken Marinade from Sweet Little Bluebird.

In our house, we love anything buffalo chicken. Remember that Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sliders recipe I shared a while back? [You can find it here.] Naturally when I ran across this recipe on Pinterest, I just had to try it out and it did not disappoint.

My favorite thing about this recipe besides how easy it is? It's low fat and no butter. Seriously!

The original recipe from Sweet Little Bluebird says to marinade the chicken for four hours. I let it sit over night and it tasted even better!

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Miranda

You'll Need:
2 lbs of chicken strips
1 cup of hot sauce
1/4 cup of olive oil
1/4 cup of lime juice
2 cloves of garlic
Ziploc gallon bag

Step One. Open gallon bag, dump in all above ingredients and leave in the fridge for at least four hours.
Step Two. Open gallon bag again, throw the chicken in a skillet or on the grill and feast!

[[See! I told you it was easy!]]










No comments:

Post a Comment