Sunday, February 17, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday's Letters, I hate to break it to you, but you are actually Sunday's Letters instead. Sorry! Dear husband, you coached your first baseball practice for the Ranger this week. Even though I spent my first married Valentine's Day at the ball fields, it was worth every Valentine's Day to see you out there having fun and sharing a sport that you love. Dear cold, I lasted a whole month and a half without catching you again. Guess that was too good to be true. Also, why do I always catch you on a weekend?! Dear Bentley, we discovered you are in love with chocolate this week. I really don't understand how your tummy works. When we feed you something that shouldn't upset your tummy, you have diarrhea for days. Then, you sneak something -chocolate- that is commonly known not to be good for little puppies and you are perfectly fine. I still can't figure out how you popped our bedroom door open while we were at work to sneak that bag of Reese's you ate. Next time, don't eat the wrappers too! Dear Pinterest followers, I sincerely apologize for blowing up your feed with my Project Life pins. I just got really excited about starting a new scrapbook album using this method.

Until next time!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment