Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear husband, thank you for being my person. I'm sorry I kept you up Wednesday night. At 5 a.m. the next morning, I'm sure you regretted it, but you were there for me when I needed you. That makes you beyond amazing. Dear Etsy shop, you've kept me busy this week. Yay! I'm so glad to finally feel like I'm making some money to help our little family. While you've presented your fair share of challenges this week, I've got some new ideas for you that I can't wait to tackle. Dear Bentley, the scarecrow in the neighbor's yard is not real. Will you EVER stop barking and growling at it? I promise, it will not do anything to you. Dear livers, you guys can really suck sometimes. You need to start leaving my family alone now. It's really not funny anymore. Dear frozen pizza, some day I will learn how to get you out of the oven without dropping you on the floor!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment