Monday, January 28, 2013

Packaging Update

Earlier this week, I showed you my lack luster attempt at packaging my first ever print order. 


Yeah...it's not very pretty. However, after combing through Pinterest for inspiration, I'd like to introduce you to the after.

Looks more presentable, right? All I really added was a kraft paper tag with my shop logo and the little clothes pin from my scrapbook supplies. 


While I do think these turned out adorable, I realized it was time to invest in some actual packaging for my business. I purchased some kraft paper bags and some gold washi tape which should be coming next week. I'm patiently waiting for my next print order that I can use my ideas on.

As an Etsy shop owner, I feel that it is important to support my fellow Etsy artisans. Therefore, all of my packaging material was purchased through a couple of different Etsy sellers.

For the rest of you, here is some packaging inspiration that helped my creative juices start to flow!

 shop packagingpackageThank you tag - gift tag - party favor tag - tulip flower tag- packaging supplies - bridal shower favor tags

[Note: If these images had a viable link to an Etsy shop or blog, I linked the pictures so click on them.]


No comments:

Post a Comment