Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Newest Obsession: Pick Your Plum

Photo: Adorable Halloween themed pillows! I just ordered the October pillow below to add to our Halloween decor. They're only $8.99! http://bit.ly/GzA2Ou

If you are my personal friend on Facebook, you may have noticed some sporatic posts about my new shopping obsession, Pick Your Plum. Today, I wanted to share the wonder and awesomeness that is Pick Your Plum with my readers. 

What is Pick Your Plum? A website that offers two deeply-discounted deals at 7 a.m. Mountain Time (that's 9 a.m. here for me) every day. The deals will offer anything from clothing and accessories to party and crafting supplies to home decor items. 

For example, I ordered the above October pillow to add to our Halloween decor for $8.99. Every product I have purchased and received has been very high quality. I've been nothing, but satisfied with it all so far.

However, if for some crazy reason you are not satisfied or in love with your order, Pick Your Plum has a 30-day unconditional guarantee on returns - no questioned asked. 

And if that wasn't enough to sell you, then let me just say you get a piece of Laffy Taffy with your order. It's really like opening a Christmas present ya'll. 

Speaking of Christmas, I've already marked five family members off the Christmas list who will have some Pick Your Plum loot under the tree. 

Because I love Pick Your Plum, I teamed up with them as an affiliate. I promise I won't spam your Facebook feeds every day with the daily deals. I'll only share deals I love or have purchased myself - maybe one to two posts a week. 

PaperLark Studio is about to cross 200 orders -only 5 to go. When it does, I'll be celebrating by hosting an epic Pick Your Plum giveaway!

What are you waiting for? Check  Pick Your Plum out now!

Miranda

Disclaimer: I am an affiliate of Pick Your Plum and will receive compensation if you make a purchase through my tracking link. 

No comments:

Post a Comment