Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December Daily Update

I apologize for that small hiatus. The holidays have been keeping me plenty busy and so has PaperLark Studio. I hit a huge milestone in November - I made more money with PaperLark than I did at the daycare. For me, this accomplishment is HUGE! I'm inching closer and closer to my goal of doing it full time. It is safe to say I have some very high hopes for 2014!

I haven't had too much time for anything crafty for two reasons - I've been wrapping a gazillion presents and  have devoted all my free time to my December Daily album. I'm absolutely loving doing a December Daily album although I'll be the first to admit it can be intense. It's kind of like dedicating yourself to working out every day except a lot more fun. I try to make myself sit down for 10-15 minutes each night and scrap a page from the previous day. Doing so, I've been able to keep up without a hitch.

I thought I'd share some of my pages, but before I do, look at the adorable presents I made my kids at work! Well, the wrapping anyway...


I found these adorable free printable tags over at Creative Index. I grabbed some washi tape and paper bags and ta-da!

Now for your December Daily inspiration...




Happy Holidays!
Miranda


No comments:

Post a Comment