Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My December Daily


Christmas is my favorite holiday, but I also think it can be a very stressful holiday.

For that reason, I had my tree and festive decor up before Thanksgiving. I know I killed a baby reindeer and what not, but seriously my sanity was worth the ridicule. Actually, I also have the majority of my Christmas shopping done too. Like I said, I'm looking for a stress-free holiday!

Besides all of the usual holiday stress, I've decided to tackle a pretty time-consuming project - my first December Daily album.

A December Daily album is a scrapbook that documents every day in December. Quite frankly, I'm a little intimidated by this undertaking despite being avid scrapbooker and Project Lifer. For 2013, I've done really well keeping up with our Project Life album. In fact, I've just got to finish the month of November and it will be complete!

So far, I'm proud to report that I am up to speed with my December Daily album. It is kind of intense trying to get pictures for some every day, but I think I will be able to manage.

My pages are very basic compared to a lot of those I have seen BUT I don't want to overwhelm myself. For my first December Daily album, I'm sticking with the theory that less is more. Also, I'm still working on my title page so no pictures of it yet.

December 1st

December 2nd
 If you are looking for some December Daily inspiration, be sure to pick out my Project Life Pinterest board. It is LOADED with all sorts of goodies. CLICK HERE!

Are you tackling a December Daily album? What are your strategies for keeping up with it?

Miranda






No comments:

Post a Comment