Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday's Letters: August 17, 2012



Dear sissy, you absolutely crack me up - especially in the Obama head you found at Party City last week. I cannot believe that you are starting your sophomore year of college! We're moving you into your dorm this weekend at LaGrange College. No matter whether you end up on Broadway or a doctor walking the halls of a top-notch hospital, I'll be so proud of you. Dear Etsy shop, I love you right now! I had an order rolling in almost every day this week which is a huge accomplishment for me. Almost husband and I are very thankful for the much needed cash you are throwing our way. Dear bridesmaids, I cannot wait for Saturday! I cannot wait to have a big slumber party with you all. Can we please do it every weekend?!

Love Always,
Miranda


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment