Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Primer, Painting and Polishing

Greetings readers!

It is with great pleasure that I bring you this post live from the living room of our new house. (Insert triumphant victory music here)

I'm still sorting through and unpacking boxes. However, I've made a makeshift work space in our living room seeing as my office is in shambles still.

I have some new pictures to share with you of our freshly painted home. These were taken before we officially moved in last Sunday. Once I get unpacked (and get my new furniture), I will share more.

Since last time, our home has enjoyed a fresh coat of paint on the walls, ceilings, doors and baseboards. It has also gained a new stove and refrigerator (with an ice maker - hallejuah)! The carpets (and gutters) have been cleaned, the shower heads changed and one picture officially hung.

If you'd like to compare the difference, you can check out the old walls here.

The Laundry Room

The Kitchen

The Living Room

My Office
R.J. has quite the "honey do" list to complete! We are aiming to have a house warming party near the end of June. We can't wait to share our new home with our family and friends and celebrate this milestone in our lives. 

Until next time!
Miranda

P.S. If you'd like to see some sneak peeks of our home coming together, please follow me on Instagram at @mrswinslett!

No comments:

Post a Comment