Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear husband, we get our new furniture tomorrow! YAY! I can't wait to snuggle up with you on our new reclining love seat. Too bad I don't get to sleep in on my Saturday though...who the heck delivers furniture at 6:50 am on a Saturday?! Urgh. Dear housewarming party invitations, I am anxiously awaiting your arrival at my door step. I may be a little bias because I designed them and all, but they are so CUTE! I can't wait to share them with the blogosphere. Dear Bella Louise, it has been such a wonderful week introducing you into our little family. We are slowly learning your little quirks and habits. Right now, you are sound asleep on R.J.'s chest. You are so stinkin' cute! Dear Bentley, you are such a great big brother - for the most part. You let Bella nibble on your legs and pull your ears. God forbid you paw at her though. Whenever you do, she turns into a diva and starts whining and crying. Last night, I suppose you had had enough. When she was at the water bowl, you pawed at her and made her fall into the water bowl. She started crying foul big time and you just ran around the kitchen doing victory laps. You stinker!

Until next time!
Miranda
Bentley letting baby sister play with his Chickfila cow


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment