Saturday, November 10, 2012

Need your help!

Greetings readers!

It's that time of the year to pick out the Christmas card you will be mailing to friends and family. I'm not going to lie that I'm really excited to show these all to you because it means Christmas is that much closer!

After playing around with my Christmas card creations, I've narrowed it down to three designs. I need your help to chose which I should send out this holiday season. The inspiration for all three of these cards centers around the Christmas wrapping paper and gift bags I picked for this year. I gravitated to these colors this year and loved how modern it looked.

So, take a look and don't forget to vote!

Card #1

Card #2

Card #3

Do you see one you'd maybe like to use this year? Great! They will be posted in my Etsy shop next week for you to purchase for your family!

Which Christmas card is your favorite?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Thanks for your help!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment