Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Ultimate Etsy Christmas Gift Guide: For the DIYer


make a leather wrap bracelet with turquoise beads: DIY KIT supplies & tutorial - turquoise and leather wrap bracelet
1) Leather Wrap Bracelet with Turqoise Beads by julysupply - These bracelets are so popular right now and I definitely wouldn't mind trying my hand at making one.

Lotion Bar Kit - Makes 12 Shea & Cocoa Butter Lotion Bars, Includes 3 Recipes - Kit - DIY Kit - Solid Lotion - Solid Lotion Bar
2) Lotion Bar Kit by AquarianBath - I just think these are neat. Lotion bars? I've never seen them which makes me want to try them out even more.

DIY HIS & HER Pillowcase Embroidery Kit
3) DIY HIS & HER Pillowcase Embroidery Kit by CuriousDoodles - While I haven't ventured into embroidery too much, this looks completely doable and absolutely adorable!

**For the original gift guide post or to view other lists, click here!**

No comments:

Post a Comment