Thursday, August 8, 2013

Announcing our newest line of prints...

I've been really excited to launch my latest line of typography prints. With school getting back in session and rush coming up soon, I couldn't think of a better time to release these little cuties!

Introducing PaperLark Studio's latest product line:





GREEK PRINTS!


Here's a list of the ones I currently have for sale in my Etsy shop:

**To see them in the shop, click your sorority above. I linked them up for you!

I know I only have a handful of the sororities right now, but here's a list of those coming to PaperLark Studio soon!

  • Alpha Xi Delta
  • Alpha Kappa Alpha
  • Delta Phi Lambda
  • Delta Phi Omega
  • Delta Sigma Theta
  • Delta Zeta
  • Gamma Sigma Sigma
  • Lambda Theta Alpha
  • Sigma Gamma Rho
  • Sigma Lambda Upsilon
  • Sigma Sigma Rho
  • Theta Nu Xi
  • Zeta Phi Beta
  • Zeta Tau Alpha
  • Delta Pi Epsilon
  • Gamma Eta
  • Alpha Sigma Rho

If I missed your sorority, please let me know! I'd be happy to create a print for it. I anticipate to have these all in the shop before rush is in full swing this fall so be sure to check back.

I hope you enjoy them!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment