|Photo credit: The Unmarried Life|
We're having the family over tonight for dinner. At first, I panicked a little bit, because Nana will be joining us as well. Nana is one of seven sisters who collectively have published two amazing cookbooks. What do you cook and serve a lady who is known around this county for her food?!
|Nana's cookbooks get a lot of use in our kitchen!|
Not to mention, I don't consider myself much of a cook to begin with. However, I am a self-professed master of the crock pot. It's kind of hard to mess crock pot meals up as long as you follow the recipe.
R.J. and I have been digging this recipe lately for buffalo chicken sliders so hopefully it'll impress our family chef extraordinaire. (Seriously, ya'll haven't lived until you've eaten a dinner at this woman's house. It's uh-mazing!)
This recipe is delicious, easy to prepare and goes in the crock pot which has Miranda written all over it. I hope you like it Nana!
Put it on the menu for next week. You won't regret. Maybe, I'll even end up in the next cookbook.
2 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Minced Garlic
Boneless Chicken Breast
1 Bottle of Hot Sauce
1 Bottle of Louisiana Wing Sauce
1 Packet of Dry Ranch Mix
- Turn the crock pot on low and add butter and garlic.
- Cut raw chicken into cubes and throw into the crock pot as you go.
- Add some salt and pepper to your liking.
- Empty that bottle of Louisiana Wing Sauce in the crock pot and half of the bottle of hot sauce.
- Sprinkle the ranch mix on top and stir it up really well.
- Put the top on the crock pot and let it cook for two hours stirring occasionally.
After two hours, slap that stuff on a bun and drizzle it with some ranch dressing. Your diet can wait until tomorrow, right? ;)