Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear friends, I had a very bad week. It sucked and that's putting it very mildly. Sometimes when things are bad or not going our way, we forget to pause for a moment and reflect on the good. For this reason, I'm going to stop and reflect on the good things that happened this week:

1. My husband started back to college after a two year "sabbatical."
2. I got some awesome hugs and love from my babies at work. Something about a hug from a two-year-old makes things a lot better.
3. I've partnered with BlogHer to be a Social Media Influencer - more on that later.
4. Bella is finally big enough to jump up on the couch by herself. We're still trying to finesse it though (sometimes we misjudge and ricochet off...).
5. I'm alive. My loved ones are around me. God is good.

Here's to a brighter future!
Miranda

In case you missed it....

No comments:

Post a Comment