Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday's Letters

Bella after her haircut.

Dear fair, I can't wait to go tonight! It is hard to believe that eight years ago I was going to the fair for my first date with the man I ended up marrying. Woah! Dear blog, we reached a milestone this week. I published my first paid campaign article. (Did you miss it? Check it out here.) Can I just say that it felt really great to get paid to write something again?! Hopefully, this is just the first of bigger and better campaigns to come. Dear Pick Your Plum, I'm looking forward to formally introducing you to my readers next week. You are my newest obsession and I can't wait to get those chevron infinity scarves I ordered - along with the other two orders I've placed. Ha! I need to slow down. Dear Bentley and Bella, I apologize for the horrific haircuts I gave you last weekend. I have never claimed to be a dog groomer and it has been reaffirmed I never will be. At least, it'll grow back, right? Dear sister, I hope you had a wonderful 21st birthday. I enjoyed traveling down to your knick of the woods and eating Mexican. Not to mention, that flaming shot was pretty cool. Dear 10&U Rangers, you are 3-0 now. YES!!!

In the words of my precious twos at work: See ya later all-e-gator! In a while, croc-e-dile!
Miranda 



No comments:

Post a Comment